The Pop-up Blocker keeps most sites from opening pop-ups while you browse the internet. This can cause problems with sites that rely on pop-ups to open subsequent screens. If pop-up blockers are not disabled, the progress wheel will spin but you will never be taken to location of the link you clicked.
The steps to disable the Pop-Up Blocker, will depend on the browser being used and the version.
Here are some general steps:
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... at the bottom.
- Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button.
- Click Pop-Ups and Redirects
- Under Allow, add www.Caliheapapply.com
- Click on Settings
- Click Advanced Settings
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker to disable the pop-up blocker
For information on other browsers and versions, reference this article: